Here is what people are sharing:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
I have been reading so many blogs out there and I am amazed at all the amazing rooms, activities, and awesomeness that I see out there. I am inspired to try new things in my class this year. So I saw this on a few blogs and decided to join in.
1. I teach in Southern California for a large urban district. My school is a Title 1 School with many English Language Learners-Armenian and Spanish.
2 & 3. This is my 12th year. I have taught Kinder for about 3 years and 1st for 7 years. For the past 2 years I left the classroom to become the Intervention Coordinator. I really liked working with small groups of kids. With this position I was able to work more with the community and the parents, which I really enjoyed also. I am returning to 1st grade. I really miss having my own class and teaching Math, Science and Social Studies. I recently graduated with a Masters in Educational Administration. With that finished, I realized that I missed the classroom. I learned so much that I really do feel that I will be a better teacher. One day I may try something new, but for now I am going back to the classroom.
4. I started a family blog a few years ago, which took a back seat to school but with this new blog I hope to gain and share with other teachers.
5. While I'm just getting started, my resource would be the world of teacher bloggers out there. AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!